“I played my best match of the year,” said Flavia Pennetta after the victory against Samantha Stosur who gave for the sixth time in the quarter-finals at the US Open. “I love this city, its lights, its vitality. There never stops. I’m not good to live, too chaotic, too much traffic. But for two weeks is perfect, gives me so much energy. And then the US Open I bring good luck, “he added via the website of Federtennis.
3-3 with Petra – The Brindisi then analyzes the game:” I was hoping to play well even if the third round against Cetkovska had not expressed good tennis. But I had won suffering, struggling with what I had, which is important because they bring home the match when they make the most of it is crucial, allows you to move forward hard in tournaments like this – he says – but I knew that against Stosur had to raise the bar, but did not expect to beat them in this way. ” “We both served very well, I have made six aces, her seven. The difference is that I respond better,” said the blue who now will face the Czech Petra Kvitova 3-3 earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment